Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Short Version.


So here’s the short version. After reading about how bad airplane travel is for global warming I feel a little bad about this map. Since my last blog i have been to England, Italy, back to San Francisco, New York, Brazil, Bolivia, back to SF and then back to England.

The long version will be posted up here in the next couple of weeks. Just to whet your appetite, though, here are some upcoming morsels.

  • How farmer Simon became surfer Simon.
  • A picture of the $1.25 haircut I got in Bolivia.
  • A run-in with a poisonous snake in Rio.
  • My failed attempt at smuggling coca leaves into Miami.

Paying members also get to read about all the hot Brazilian girls I shagged and explicit descriptions of my stomach problems.

I also started a music blog

Farmer Simon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home